Love painting? Frustrated by tricky techniques? Book our Painting Classes today!
NEW themed painting sessions with Alice White, from 2.30pm-5.30pm every Thursday from November 16th- December 14th
All classes are suitable for people with some experience of painting (in any material), who would like to experiment, and develop skills. Total beginners are welcome to every session.
• Please bring in ONE PRINTED/PHOTOGRAPH IMAGE OF WATER (e.g big or small waves, lakes/rocks, waterfalls) for this class. Your tutor will have reference images available. ((N.B: Images on iPhones/smartphones are not recommended, as your phone could get damaged by paint))
• Learn how to use low-odour turpentine with oil paint
• Try basic textures and colour mixing
• Study the textures of still water, moving water, waves and foam
• Solve basic painting problems (unwanted drips, smudging, etc)
• Learn painting secrets of Old Masters and Contemporary Artists
£8 cash at door. Please get a ticket as we will not let you participate otherwise.