Here's what Phineas is about...
Phineas is the biggest of our Union bars. It's your go-to for a fun night out on campus, where you can find something for everyone.
As the spiritual home of TeamUCL, Phineas hosts our legendary Sports Night every Wednesday during term time.
As well as this, other events you can expect to find at Phineas include:
- The infamous Glittoris series - our monthly LGBT+ club night. Think lip-sync battles, drag performances and classic pop bangers all night long in collaboration with Drag Society and the LGBTQ+ Net.
- Taylor Swift & Friends - our Taylor Swift Soc don't wanna threaten you with a good time but our monthly Friday Swifty singalong might just.
- The legendary UCL Jazz Jammin on Tuesdays, featuring fantastic performances from the Union's very own Jazz Society.
- Our bi-weekly Pub Quiz, and Drag Bingo on Mondays with amazing prizes to be won.
- EMS OPEN DECKS - Our monthly Friday Electronic / House music mash up hosted by our very own Electronic Music Soc
- The Drink Exchange - Every Thursday turns a bar into a stock market for an evening with drinks prices rising and falling every few minutes, based upon what is being sold.
We've got some jaw-dropping drinks deals, so you can enjoy a great night out any day of the week without breaking the bank.
In the daytime, Phineas is open as a space for you to study, socialise or to grab a drink at the bar. We have a great range of non alcoholic beers, ciders and spirits too. We also serve coffee daily from 12:30 - 17:00
Sports Nights in Phineas
Sports Night is a night owned and run collectively by TeamUCL at Scala, Kings Cross, every Wednesday night in term time. The party kicks off each week with pre-drinks at Phineas.
Reserve a table for your Sports Team in Phineas.
Monday & Thursday: 12:30-23:00
Tuesday & Friday: 12:30-01:00
Saturday: Private bookings only
Closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
3rd Floor, Students' Union UCL, 25 Gordon Street, London, WC1H 0AY
Bar entry policy
If you're visiting one of our bars, familiarise yourself with our bar entry policy, designed to keep us all safe. Please note unless specified last entry is Midnight.