The London rental market can be difficult to navigate but moving into rented accommodation doesn’t need to be a nightmare. We’ve put together important morsels of information and advice that you’ll need going forward; from making sure your contract is legit to ensuring you’re not paying Council Tax if you don’t need to.
We can help with:
- Understanding the different types of accommodation available
- Finding accommodation; including average London rents and good places to look
- Advice for renters; including types of tenancies, deposits, energy certificates and TV licenses
- What to do if your house isn't up to scratch or needs some repairs
- Demystifying Council Tax
- Other useful housing contacts and links