As a visiting/associate member you will be able to join and take part in:
- Students’ Union UCL societies
- Students’ Union UCL sports clubs
- Project Active classes
- TeamUCL intra-mural leagues
Visiting/associate members will be required to purchase the relevant membership product for those clubs and societies they wish to join, available on each individual club/society webpage. If any groups are over-subscribed, priority for spaces at activities will be given to current UCL students.
Visiting/associate members will also have access to:
- Bloomsbury Fitness
- Students’ Union UCL cafes
- Students’ Union UCL bars
- Students’ Union UCL shops and outlets
Visiting/associate members will be required to purchase membership of Bloomsbury Fitness before accessing the gym.
By signing up to be a visiting/associate member of Students’ Union UCL, you agree to follow our rules and regulations as outlined in the Club and Society Rules and Regulations, and in the Union Bye-Laws. These can be found here:
In addition to the Union rules and regulations we expect all our members to abide by, there are additional conditions that apply to visiting and associate members:
- Visiting/Associate Members are not allowed to represent UCL in competitive sport (this is including, but not limited to, BUCS & LUSL competitions)
- Visiting/Associate Members are not allowed to hold office/a committee position within Students' Union UCL or its affiliated clubs or societies
- Visiting/Associate Members are not allowed to vote in any Students' Union UCL or club/society elections.
- Visiting/Associate Members cannot take lead roles in our theatre and music productions.
By becoming a visiting/associate member you also agree to follow the UCL Code of Conduct for students:
Visiting/associate members not meeting this code of conduct will have their membership revoked, and any issues arising will be notified directly to the parent institution or other responsible parties as necessary.