Volunteers will deliver evidence-based workshops on pregnancy decision-making and abortion to school students, which comply with best practice and support key public health objectives.
Our workshops encompass the practical aspects of pregnancy decision making including contraception choice and abortion which is evidence-led, non-judgmental and inclusive for all students.
Our aims include:
● Enabling students to understand the choices available to those facing unintended pregnancy and the factors that influence pregnancy decisions
● Motivating contraceptive use and encouraging access to appropriate services
● Increasing empathy for those facing an unintended pregnancy
● Decreasing the stigma around abortion
● Developing the communication skills to discuss abortion with parents and health professionals.