The Welfare & Community Zone is composed of elected student representatives who aim to improving the wellbeing of UCL students on campus and in the wider community with your input.
All students are able to attend meetings and suggest ideas but only representatives may cast a vote.
Meetings are chaired by the Welfare and Community Officer, and attended by:
- Equity & Inclusion Officer
- Accommodation and Housing Officer
- Hall Representatives
- International Students' Officer
- Mature and Part-Time Students' Officer
- Officer for Students with Caring Responsibilities
- Postgraduate Students' Officer
- Disabled Students' Officer
- BME Students' Officer
- LGBQ+ Students' Officer
- Trans Officer
- Women's Officer
- Sustainability Officer
- Welfare Reps from sports clubs (4)
- Welfare Reps from societies (4)
If you wish to submit an idea to be discussed, you can do so here.
Deadline for business is 19/01/2022.
If you have a question for a Sabbatical Officer, you can ask it here and they will be able to answer it during the next Zone meeting.