This bespoke online workshop is designed by Up Skill 4 Life to enhance your ability to plan and run successful events.
In this session we will cover:
- Connecting communities – making both in person & virtual events human
- Start with the end in mind – what will your event achieve?
- Knowing the key steps to effective project management
- Adapting format, timings & interactions for accessible in person & virtual events
- Exploring the skills of a great moderator/facilitator/chair
- What can go wrong? What contingencies can you put in place?
The workshop will be conducted through a variety of learning methods:
- Interactive group activities & practical exercises
- Group discussions
- Individual activities
- Public speaking practice
- Feedback & peer to peer reviews
- Tutor insights
Please only buy a ticket if you can attend so that you don't prevent other students from booking a space.