Navigating any finance system can feel a bit daunting.
We have been working hard over the past few years to streamline our processes and make it easier for you to manage your club or society's money.
Need to know
You have two types of accounts: grant and non-grant. These are used for different things.
You will have been emailed your club or society three letter account code which identifies spending/income as belonging to your group (e.g. RUMS Rugby = RGR, Musical Theatre = MUT). You will need to use this whenever you are completing finance forms along with the relevant finance income/expenditure code.
In light of the current situation we have changed the way we allocate grant funds for 2020/21 academic year. For more information and to apply for grant funding though out the year please go here: Grant Application Form 2021/22.
How to get stuff done
- How to draw up a budget for an event
- How to Spend Money from your Club/Society Account
- How to spend my own Money on Club or Society Purchase
- How to get my club or society account statement
- How to get additional funding
- How to hire goods or equipment
- How to sell an item belonging to a club/society
- Club/Society Finance codes
Funding and Sponsorship
Looking for sports specific finance stuff?
Like paying your coaches? That's all here.