The University College London Public Affairs and Social Service (UCL PASS) Society was founded by a group of Hong Kong students with the hope of providing a platform for UCL students to increase their awareness of issues pervading Hong Kong, and the rest of the world; and to take part in active social service to benefit the less fortunate.
- To enhance awareness of contemporary socio-political and environmental issues in Hong Kong, and the rest of the world through discussion and debate;
- To benefit the underprivileged through social service activities such as volunteering and fundraising;
- To provide a platform for UCL students to be exposed to information about different careers;
- To collaborate with other societies and universities (such as HKPASSes from LSE, Imperial, KCL and QM) in order to promote the exchange of ideas and help members expand their connections beyond UCL and London;
- To disseminate information in regards to careers in Hong Kong.
Get your UCLPASS Standard £5 Membership now for the 2021-2022 academic year in order to:
- get sign-up priority for events over non-members
- get discounts for prices in some of the events
- get 5% off your purchases from Asian supermarket Wanahong throughout the whole year!
- apply for sub-committee recruitment
Society email address | [email protected]
Yasmine Chan, President
Cassie Wong, Vice-President
Ashley Li, Treasurer
Natalie Chan, Secretary
Hilary Lai, Public Affairs Officer
Dorothy Tan, Social Service Officer
Rachel Chan, Careers and Events Officer
Cheryn Fong, Publications and Promotions Officer