We are looking for confident content creators, who would enjoy creating educational and engaging content aimed at young people from the ages of 13 and above. This will encourage them to think about their futures and the life skills they will need. This voluntary role is not always consist throughout the year, this will be more suited for a candidate with more flexibility in their work patterns.
Our content is to develop and write engaging, creative and professional content for all of our young people. The ideal candidate will have a passion for writing and be able to capture the essence of ReachOut2All, Good communication skills is essential.
- Contributing to creating new creative educational workshops/programs
- Making progress that resonate with young people, also being attentive to what young people are facing everyday
- Write in an engaging style.
- Use correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, alignment, and length.
- Create various content using canva pro (this will be accessible for FREE by us)
- Update existing material
Create presentation on either of the following content topics (may be subject to change) aimed at young people below :
- Mental health
- Public speaking
- Self awareness
- Importance of mentoring
- Importance of sign posting
- Goal setting
- Educational options
- Your voice matters
All workshop presentations can be created using our free canva pro which will be provided by us for FREE via email and is not to be shared with anyone outside of ReachOut2All.
Presentations should be kept align with ReachOut2All colours mainly green and white.
All presentations will last 30mins - MAX 40mins as we would like to host effective workshops. This is beneficial as the youth attention span is short.