Nominations: Nominations closed
Voting: Voting closed
Hi, I’m Rachele !
I’m a penultimate year PPE student and I am running for President of UCL 180 Degrees Consulting. As a current events executive, I had the chance to witness and participate in the work that the 180DC leadership team and consultants carry out to deliver lasting results to both members and clients. As I go into my final year of university, I hope to further these impacts by:
- Extending our network: furthering our relationships with the London 180DC branches and create new ones with European and Transatlantic partners.
- Diversifying our career panels: as part of our Speaker Series, having representatives from a variety of fields such as NGOs, start-ups, think tanks, sustainable finance, policy and – of course – consulting to maximize member’s exposure to careers with social impact.
- “Humans of UCL 180DC” : leveraging the current and past alumni network to give members insights on opportunities/careers.
- UCL 180DC x UCL Volunteering: monthly volunteering events where UCL 180DC members do some charity work for immediate social impact.
- Induction day for consultants: one-day induction for new consultants to foster a sense of camaraderie and inclusivity.
- Encouraging greater engagement: increasing the number of socials for members; creating a calendar of upcoming events posted weekly on our socials; starting a monthly newsletter.
Thank you for reading my manifesto and I hope you’ll consider voting for me!