In Yoga & Meditation Club, you will explore the ancient wisdom of yogic practices which are meditative and therapeutic, but at the same time powerful in physical, mental, and spiritual aspects. Our teachers are experienced yogis. Whether you are a beginner and want to make yourself more flexible and healthier, experienced in yoga and want to go deeper into your practice, or interested in meditation and philosophy, Yoga & Meditation Club will satisfy your needs!
How do our memberships work?
- A free Taster membership will give you access to book the taster classes at the start of the year through this page. The timetable will be available on our Instagram @ucl.yoga
- A Standard membership will cost you £50 and give you access to book the variety of yoga classes throughout the year.
- A Returning Players membership is available for yogis returning to UCL this year, who have previously been a member of the club, and will cost £45 for another year of incredible yoga classes and socials.
What do our Standard and Returning Players memberships include?
- Access to our expert-led yoga classes by booking on this webpage. We offer a variety of regular classes throughout the week, and you can go to as many or as few as you want for free! We send out weekly emails every Sunday afternoon to include the upcoming timetable and the all important password, ready for when booking goes live from 7pm!
- Socials such as picnics, quiz nights, brunches, and the ultimate Sports Night @ Scala!
- The chance to join your Yoga Family where a member of the committee will be your yoga "Mum", creating a wider circle and encouraging fellow yogis to meet!
- Exclusive access to special events such as puppy yoga, acro yoga, Christmas dinner, and much more.
- A retreat during the year, offering the chance go more deeply into the practice and philosophy of yoga and meditation. We will offer a considerable discount on retreats, although this will obviously have some additional charge.
Hopefully, we have sparked your interest and will soon be able to welcome you personally in our society. Our promise to you is the chance to learn about the practice of yoga on all levels of experience and a platform to meet like-minded people. Another substantial part of our society is social connectivity, so there will be many chances to get to know people through our socials. We look forward to meeting you this year!
Follow us on our Instagram @ucl.yoga to stay updated with our classes and events!
Book classes for this week below ↓↓↓