Table Tennis club provides members with a great opportunity to have fun, stay active, meet new people and improve at table tennis! We offer weekly sessions that cater for all skill levels, regardless of whether you are a compete beginner or an experienced player. The club is also proud to have very strong competitive teams, with both Men’s and Women’s first teams seeing success in the Premier League, and are looking to push both second teams into these higher categories of play as well!
Weekly Session Timings
- Monday (4pm-6pm) - Social Session. Open to Social and Development members. Coach Lauren.
- Thursday (5pm-7:30pm) - Development Session. Open to Development and Competitive members. Coach Shu.
- Sunday (5pm-7pm) - Team Session. Open to Competitive members. Coach Shu
All sessions, unless stated otherwise, take place at Somers Town Community Sports Centre (134 Chalton Street, NW1 1RX).
- Taster: This is a free membership which allows you to come along to one of our sessions before making a financial commitment to the club.
- Social: This membership gives you access to our weekly social session (Monday) and social events hosted throughout the year. With this membership, you can expect casual play with plenty of opportunity to socialise both during and outside of training sessions.
- (NEW) Development: Ideal for players looking to improve their game, this membership gives you access to social events as well as our weekly social (Monday) and development (Thursday) sessions. During development sessions, members gain access to coaching from a certified coaches and volunteer coaches from the team.
- Competitive: This membership is for players who have been selected to represent TeamUCL in fixtures against other universities through the team trial process! Alongside representing the university at a high level, members have access to development and competitive training sessions, and coaching from an experienced coach who has been working with the club for over 20 years.
- Tuesday 5th December: Disability History Month Taster Session
- Wednesday 6th December: Sports Night!!!
- Saturday 16th December: Table Tennis Christmas Dinner
Getting in Touch
- To stay up to date with UCL Table Tennis Club news and updates, or to ask a question, you can find us on Instagram @ucltabletennis