The UCL Pakistan Society is a lively cultural group that celebrates the culture and diversity of the 5th largest nation in the world. Whether it is to meet new people, share new experiences or simply get a taste of home, our regular events cater to everyone’s needs. We organise social and development events, engaging with Pakistani and non-Pakistani students and/or alumnus in the process, to promote Pakistan’s diverse cultural heritage and discuss pressing social issues. Our events include the icebreaker, annual dinner, cultural nights, documentary and movie screenings, panel discussions and regular meetups. So come and join in because we are not just a society, we are a family!
Membership is only £5 and will get you:
- Early, discounted access to tickets
- Eligibility for our weekly Urdu classes
- Ability to be part of our Khandaan mentorship scheme
- Access to exclusive member-only events
- Vote at our AGM and choose how you want to see the society run
- ...and much, much more!