Welcome to UCL Golf Club! We are a young society with the goal of making golf as accessible as possible to people of all skill levels. We welcome you whether you are completely new to the sport or an experienced low-handicapper.
We understand that golf can be expensive and intimidating to pick up, which is why we defray the costs of practicing golf by providing clubs and balls, as well as paying for weekly range training sessions. We also aim to serve as a friendly and welcoming platform for golfers to find friends and playing partners. Furthermore, our home golf course Trent Park Golf Club is conveniently located 150m from Oakwood underground station (Piccadilly line). Or only around half an hour from UCL.
Social membership includes:
- Weekly training sessions where we pay for your range balls to practice
- Weekly coaching sessions with a PGA professional
- Access to clubs and balls to use (so no worries if you don't have any equipment with you)
- Fun socials!
We also have a competitive golf team membership which will play in the BUCs South Eastern Tier 2 league. We are actively looking for new team members to join so if you're a low handicap golfer please make sure to turn up to our team trials to try out for the team !
Team membership includes:
- Exclusive bi-weekly coaching sessions with a PGA professional
- Course rounds and training
- Playing fixtures against other universities at different golf courses
- Usual weekly range sessions where we pay for your range balls.
Link to sign up to March 23rd range session at Trent Park Golf Club. People who want to attend this session will need to have full membership.
To find out more, join our Facebook group!