Welcome to the 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 and the 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗙𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸 community in the UK and Eurozone. Founded in November 2022, we have found significant traction and experienced rapid growth in just 10 months!
👣 Our 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡: Kickstart the journey of aspiring education innovators and entrepreneurs through creativity, people and knowledge 👣
𝐖𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 1) panel speaker events, 2) career fairs and 3) skills workshops surrounding 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀 along the future of education: 🚀 EdTech |💡 Innovative Curriculums | 🎯 Edu-Entrepreneurship | 📚 Lifelong Learning | 🎓 Future of Work.
💯 Our 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗧: 600+ tickets sold and 400+ unique attendees in the first 6 months; shortlisted as 22-23 𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗦𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆 at UCL; granted UCL ChangeMakers pre-seed funding; strategically backed by prominent organisations in EdTech, such as Goodnotes, MasterClass, ZNotes and UCL EdTech Labs 💯
- What sets us apart? 📈
- Rapid but sustainable growth. Join us to play in a winning game!!!
- We operate and grow like a social start-up. Expect quality, speed and professionalism from our deep networks in EdTech and the education industry and sheer desire to serve our community. (See what we offer in "Membership Tiers")
- Our healthy, no-BS organisational culture for the committee (see "Join us..."). We win like a sports team and grow together like a big family ❤️!
- Membership Tiers (and our opening event 👀)
We are new but we are gaining significant traction, so consider this an investment to fuel our growth.
🎥 Taster (Free): Access to our opening live dialogue (Oct 11th, Week 2 Wed) for the 23-24 academic year "Generative AI and Education: the Promise and the Perils", featuring Steven Chan, Founder and CEO of Goodnotes. (Follow our Instagram to keep updated)
✅ Standard (£5): Tickets to all our events throughout the year, including 5 mega flagship panels like the above, learning design and business skill workshops, career fairs, special edition events and socials!
- You will automatically receive Premium Membership privileges after a certain number of consecutive attendances by being an active member of the community 👀
- This tier and beyond includes some extra personal safety and health insurance from the SU as well ... :)
👼 😇 🤜 Premium (price variable): For people who want to land a job and/or fully immerse themselves in the education innovation and EdTech landscape. Key additional privileges:
- early sign up for our friends' company tours and special events which have limited spots (e.g. Goodnotes, UCL EdTech Labs)
- opportunity to sign-up to meet-and-greets with our incredible advisory network in person, given their availability (Forbes 30 Under 30 founders, Founder of ZNotes, Founder of GoodNotes, etc.)
- guaranteed spots (yes, a hundred on the waitlist is common) at all our events that do not require an application
- right to register for early entrance passes to all our events to interact with guest speakers before the crowd is here, given venue availability
- opportunity to join internal committee retreats and management training days with the EIE committee through application, where you obtain early knowledge of all our future moves and thus gain room to influence our development to better the future of education together
The number of Premium Memberships available is capped to a maximum of 10% of our total membership count or 100, whichever one is lower.
- Past Events Showcase ⌛
May 18th, 2023 - Teaching and Learning in the Age of AI: A Panel on ChatGPT in Education