The Cricket Club is one of UCL's oldest sport societies. We have three summer XIs, two competitive and one mixed recreational, so whether you're the next Don Bradman, or just looking for an excuse to spend time in the sun with some mates, the Cricket club is perfect for you.
2023 was a successful year for the cricket club, it saw our 1st XI promoted and playing some of UCL's best cricket ever, whilst our 2nd XI went unbeaten the whole season, narrowly missing promotion of their own. Also, for the second year running we beat KCL 3-0 in varsity and we are eager to make it a post covid triple-triple.
- Every Wednesday during terms 1+2 we train in the indoor centre at Lords.
- Indoor fielding training during the winter (TBC)
- Weekly summer nets and fielding sessions at Regents Park.
- Weekly term 3 BUCS games for the 1st and 2nd teams.
- Term 3 LUSL recreational games for 3rd XI.
- Varisty vs KCL (date TBC)
- Inter-club fixtures to bulk out the fixture list for the summer months.
- Weekly sports night at phineas and Scala.
- Regular club meals and Curry nights.
- Club days out to watch the County Championship, T20 Blast, and Hundred.
- Tour!! (TBC)
- UCLCC FC winter five-a-side team (TBC)
- The 'standard' £60 membership will give you access to all training sessions, games and socials* for the year.
- The 'taster' membership will allow you to attend a Lords net session in term 1, so you can try before you buy.
*certain socials will have an additional cost.
We look forward to seeing you this year!