Do you wonder about your future? The UCL Business Society is the most diverse career advisory society in UCL and we are here to help you shape your destiny!
Stepping into the world of jobs, internships and networking can be extremely daunting and we can give you the tools to get started. Our 3 main objectives are to:
1) Broaden your career choice
2) Provide you with networking opportunities
3) Boost your employability through skills training sessions and workshops.
By joining us you can expect the following:
- Access to an exclusive application guide with tips on CV, Cover Letter writing and the recruitment process!
- Corporate presentations by top leaders in a variety of industries including Finance, Asset Management, Professional services, Consulting, FMCG, Regulatory services, etc
- Networking sessions with representatives from top firms, like Deutsche Bank, BlackRock, and Citibank. Build your own connections with people on the inside
- Worldwide business-related competitions such as the DECA competition, which present you with the opportunity to showcase your talents to judges from top companies
- Skills training sessions and workshops which will empower to you to excel in interviews, assessment centres, and writing CVs and cover letters
Many people have already signed up and benefited greatly from these opportunities, so what are you waiting for?
Be a Step Ahead. Register now!
UCL Business Society has signed the Zero Tolerance to Sexual Harassment Pledge.