Join one of the most popular societies open to anyone interested in anatomy!
Interested in exploring the mysterious workings of the human body? Join Anatomy Society – one of the most popular and interdisciplinary societies in UCL that keeps growing!
From medical students and researchers to artists, our society has an event for everyone! Become a member today for exclusive access to a diverse range of in-person and online events and opportunities all year round!
- National Anatomy Conference for Undergraduates (NACU): our flagship national conference attracting students from all over the country for a day filled with hands-on workshops, talks and prizes available for poster presentations!
- National Anatomical Art Exhibition: Featuring over 30 student artists and anatomists from universities across London, this multimedia art exhibition was themed "Surreal Bodies" in 2021 and will be back this year!
New This Year
- Research Bursary: One esteemed member will receive a dedicated scholarship to support their anatomy-related research endeavours
- Research Helpline (999): Our experienced panel answers YOUR questions to facilitate your research journey!
- National Undergraduate Anatomy Competition: Test your anatomical understanding and win exciting prizes!
Resources for Medical Students
- Anatomy revision tutorials: an indispensable resource for pre-clinical medical students and all students taking anatomy-based modules.
- Radiological anatomy revision tutorials: an important resource for clinical medical students or those looking to brush up on their imaging.
- Neuroanatomy revision tutorials: for those revising or just interested in delving into the fascinating world of neuroanatomy!
- Anatomy themed art workshops: open to beginners and accomplished artists!
- Socials and Welfare: A mixture of anatomy-themed Pictionary, yoga and colouring sessions for mindfulness!
- Exciting talks by experts in the field: from topics ranging from engineering whole hearts to forensic science!
Our new remote membership welcomes all to access our virtual events so you can make the most of our community even when we are all bound by COVID restrictions.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to us, we are excited to hear from you.
Join today - we would love to welcome you into our community!