If you are a UK or EU resident, you should be able to apply for loans that will help you pay tuition and maintenance costs. These include:

Tuition Fees Loan

Student Finance England offers loans to home and EU undergraduate students. You will not need to start re-paying these loans until you are earning over £21,000 a year. UCL also offers a bursary for students from low-income families.

Maintenance Loan

You can also apply for a maintenance loan to cover living expenses. The size of this loan depends on whether you plan to live at home, and your family's income. The calculator on the Gov.uk website will help you estimate how much you could receive.

Maintenance Grant

If your family's income falls below a certain amount, you may be able to claim a maintenance grant. Special Support Grants are also available for those on means-tested welfare benefits.