The Remuneration Committee is responsible for considering the remuneration of the Chief Executive and Sabbatical Officers, and proposals regarding broader staff remuneration.
The committee will:
- Recommend and monitor the level and structure of remuneration for the Chief Executive and Sabbatical Officers.
- Oversee any major changes in employee remuneration and benefits structures throughout the Union.
- Have authority to commission any reports or surveys which it deems necessary to help fulfil its obligations.
- Report to the Board of Trustees (Union Council and Finance Committee where appropriate), through submission of the minutes for each meeting of the Committee.
- Chair of the Board of Trustees (Chair)
- Union Chair
- Two External Trustees appointed by the Board of Trustees
In attendance shall be:
- Chief Executive, where appropriate
Chair: Carol Paige, Democracy, Operations & Community Officer
Upcoming Remuneration Committee Meetings:
Previous Minutes :
Find previous Remuneration Committee Agendas and Minutes here.