Project Active offers UCL students a wide range of beginner friendly opportunities to be active, try something new, meet new people, have fun and be healthy!
What are the benefits of working with Project Active?
- Engaging more students in your activity and reaching a wider audience for your club
- Support with organising activity to help society members to be more physically active
- Increasing awareness, membership, and participation opportunities
- Engaging with specific student groups i.e. females or students with a disability.
- Staff support
What do I do next?
Come up with an idea and Complete the Project Active Event/Activity proposal form (You'll need to log in first!).
Events/activities should fit into the overall objectives of Project Active
- to encourage more students to take part in physical activity,
- to engage with hard to reach groups i.e. non-active students, females, post-graduates and students with a disability.
Once your proposal has been submitted we will be in touch to discuss the details.
Who can I contact for more information?
For more information on your activity/event proposal please contact Bikram Bains