To opt in to be a member of Students' Union, you will be presented with a choice during enrolment or re-enrolment. If you remember opting in then, it is likely there is merely a delay in the Union receiving data from UCL.
If you don't know if you opted in or not, or opted out but would like to opt in now, please complete the form below. Please note:
- This form only applies to current UCL students. If you are one of the following categories, you will need to apply for Visiting & Associate Membership:
- if you are a visiting student from another University such as Dauphine Paris or NYU,
- if you are a UCL staff member,
- if you are at the Centre for Languages & International Education (CLIE),
- or otherwise not a current student.
- You must be logged in with your UCL account when submitting the form.
- It can take several days for you to become a member because we request your data from UCL once you have opted in and have to wait for it to be received to confirm your student status.
Just enter your UPI below and click ‘opt-in’.