Nominations: Nominations closed
Voting: Voting closed
Hello everyone! From my previous experience in 3 different projects, I appreciate 180 Degrees Consulting’s sustainable impact on society, and I am prepared to be one of its leaders. As a project lead, I had the opportunity to not only lead client meetings and build relationships between the team, client, and mentor, but also to conduct quality assurances in each deliverable. I will therefore leverage my consulting acumen and my developed skills in client interaction and leadership to perpetuate 180 DC’s values as a social and sustainability-minded organisation. I am determined to bring my data analytics background (C++, Python, R) to develop more innovative, data-driven and sustainable solutions to both empower 180 DC’s consultants and clients.
As a Consulting Director, I will:
- Maintain and secure high-quality projects and distribute them according to your personal interest, background and skills.
- Place feedback, surveys, and communication at the core of the organisation to identify your interest and challenges in order to adapt 180 DC accordingly.
- Assure engagement and quality deliverables in each project.
- Acquire more digitally-focused projects and improve diversity in terms of deliverables.
- Provide executives and consultants with maximal exposure to opportunities and support including workshops, client interaction orientations, digital support, training and mentorships.
Hi everyone, I am Niharika Lal, a first-year Economics student running for the post of Consulting Director at 180DC.
Currently, I’m working as a consultant at Curaty and focus on building a strategic plan for the company to build its profile on LinkedIn. Additionally, I got selected as a panellist for the student inclusivity champions panel at the UCL Economics department.
As the founder of an E-commerce company, I have interacted with high-profile clients and various levels of management. Having interned at a stockbroking firm, I’m confident that my skills can be put to the right use.
If I am elected as your next Consulting Director, there are four mains goals which I want to achieve:
- Building connections with leaders of different firms who can provide necessary resources to the consultants, which are integral for building their consulting skills.
- Getting high-quality clients who would help in creating a real impact through connections and networking opportunities.
- Conducting training of consultants on a regular basis through workshops and online webinars.
- Making regular questionnaires to get feedback from consultants and ensuring that the right decisions are taken.
Most importantly, your feedback is much appreciated. Feel free to drop an email if you have any questions - [email protected].
Thank you for your consideration!