THERE IS NO PLANET B, and time is running out.
Engineers Without Borders UK (EWB UK) is part of a global movement engineering a better future. The international development NGO works to inspire, enable and influence the engineering community to serve all people and the planet better than ever before.
EWB UCL, its largest chapter, was initiated in 2008. We are a group of UCL students motivated to drive change within the university community, and beyond. We offer a variety of opportunities that will enhance your knowledge of engineering and international development, as well as boost your employability:
- An award-winning outreach volunteering team passionate about taking science, technology, engineering and mathematics to underprivileged London youth
- Regular sustainable technology workshops for UCL students to enhance understanding of practical, hands-on engineering and work on prototypes to take home
- Engaging speaker-led panels, events and networking opportunities with industry professionals and alumni making a difference in sustainable development fields
- Local projects volunteering team working with organisations to develop technical solutions for social good
- Overseas development projects offered through the UCL Engineering for International Development (EfID) Hub with UNICEF, Global Brigades, Royal Academy of Engineering, and more
- Social events to meet like-minded individuals who are passionate about engineering change in the world!
To find out more about our society and what we offer, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]. Alternatively, sign up for our mailing list at http://eepurl.com/cjwQ09 to get all our exciting updates throughout the year!