All tickets are now booked for this event. We're running two more Boat Parties next week:
- Boat Party (on the Golden Sunrise Boat) - 28 September
- International Students Boat Party (on the Dutch Master Boat) - 30 September
ALL aboard! It's time to seas the day! We're having a boat party on the Dutch Master and you're invited!
Sail away across the River Thames, whilst listening to some banging tunes. The Dutch Master is one of the biggest passenger boats on the Thames, and in terms of ‘party boats’, she is one of the best in London! With three levels, two bars, and an impressive sound system to boast.
You're going to have a fun night, here's what to expect:
- A three-hour sea-nic cruise as you sail past London’s iconic landmarks along the River Thames
- Two fully stocked bars
- A DJ playing all your favourite songs
- New friend-ships
- A whale of a time
- Please read the pier passenger plan
- Facemasks need to be worn on the pier – but not on the boat.
- Embark the boat orderly and respectfully.
- Security will refuse entry to anyone drinking in the queue, including anybody found to be intoxicated and there is a zero-tolerance policy to drugs.
- Dress code: there is no dress code
- Arrive at Tower Millenium Pier Gate D at 18:45.
- Get onboard the Dutch Master at 19:15.
- The Dutch Master departs at 19:45.
- The Dutch Master returns to Tower Millenium Pier for 22:15 - 22:30.
If one party simply isn't enough, join us at our official after party in Soho.
Both events are 18+, so please bring ID (Student ID will not be accepted)
Ask for details