The Museum of Brands is a popular friendly museum of consumer culture located in West London. Our volunteer Museum Assistants help us to run the museum on a day-to-day basis, providing a warm welcome to our customers and playing an essential part in our activities. Volunteers will be museum ambassadors for this exciting, lively, and engaging museum.
- Welcoming customers, engaging with them and providing information about the museum and its collection.
- Helping visitors to discover more about the Museum, assisting with interpretation, e.g. answering questions, handing out children's quizzes and trails and leaflets
- Assisting in admissions, for both the general public, and booked educational groups
- Gathering and processing customer information.
- Be an advocate for the work of the Museum of Brands
- Conducting online research, and building contact lists
- Supporting our marketing assistant through producing social media content and assisting in campaigns