If you are interested in fashion or charity retail, or simply want to get more involved in your local community, then we would love to welcome you as a St Joseph’s Hospice Volunteer.
Our charity shops contribute significant funds to the Hospice to enable it to continue to support patients and their families across our catchment area. The Five Sisters Charity Shops for St Joseph's Hospice are based across locations in Hackney.
As well as traditional Charity shops we also have a home shop and a bookshop. We also regularly have sales both at the Hospice and at various sites across central London along side our weekend market stall.
Volunteering in our shop you will get involved in a range of roles including:
- Serving customers, taking cash and providing good all-round customer service
- Sorting through donated items and pricing stock
- Visual merchandising and keeping our shops looking great
- Keeping the shop tidy, clean and well organised
- Interacting with the general public
We require a minimum commitment of six months volunteeirng.