The Museum of Brands is a popular friendly museum of consumer culture located in West London.
As a Learning Volunteer, there are opportunities to assist our Learning Programme, attracting learners from Early Years to Higher Education. Learning Volunteers help deliver our all-ages Learning programme.
We are looking for:
• Friendly and personable with excellent written and spoken English communication skills
• Team workers who enjoy working with a diverse range of people and can work effectively in a collaborative manner
• Experienced in working with children or adults, with an understanding of Health & Safety and Safeguarding
• Willing to learn practical methods of delivering learning
• Setting up for school / college / university visits and preparing resources
• Leading / assisting groups from early years through to higher education with curricular-based activities, including interactive workshops, practical design-based sessions and introductory talks
• Leading / assisting with other areas of the Learning Department, including seasonal family workshops and the Museum’s Professional Development Programme (which may include evening events)
• Supporting the Learning Department’s marketing strategy, including building contact databases, word-of-mouth marketing and producing content for Learning audiences.
• Other administrative-based tasks which may arise from time to time