A multifaceted volunteering role based in numerous locations throughout Hammersmith and Fulham; you are able to pick and choose different days and roles within the Help Hub each month to gain a multitude of skills yourself. The Help Hub is a community outreach program aimed at providing advice and skills programs to the most vulnerable members of the community. Join our team and work alongside like minded people to get back out into the community.
- Work with a of team of volunteers to provide 1-to-1 guidance for residents to learn basic essential digital skills in weekly sessions held at different locations around the borough
- Assess learner’s initial needs
- Help and teach learners learn new digital skills such as how to use a smart phone, emailing, and other essential digital skills/needs they may have.
Esol (English Language) Assistant:
- Assist our English teacher with group activities
- Help struggling students throughout the class
Financial capabilities trainer:
- Deliver presentations to groups on financial topics/money skills both in person and online
- collect necessary equipment from the office before presentation
- Adapt presentations to groups needs
- Assess clients needs in a face to face environment to offer advice.
- Research options for clients