Age UK Camden is an independent voluntary organisation working to enhance the quality of life for older people living in the borough.
Our clients are the focus of our services.
Greater Camden Minds is an innovative peer support group for older people living with dementia who challenge stigma and influence how we understand lived experiences. Members of groups take part in research and provide input and feedback on initiatives providing the perspective of people living with dementia to instigate change and raise awareness.
In this role you will:
Be based at our Henderson Court Hub in Hampstead with the Dementia Team.
A week before the meeting:
- Send out the letter of invitation to members.
The day before or on the day of the meeting:
- Call and remind members about the meeting and confirm any travel arrangements.
On the day of the meeting:
- Co-facilitate the meeting with a member of staff.
- Take notes if necessary.
- Send out membership forms to potential new members.
- Send out Newsletters or other information as requested.
- Liaise with guest speakers.
- Register members on our Database system.
Other dementia services staff
Members of Greater Camden Minds
The volunteer must be available at this time.