Charities of all sizes today are facing huge financial pressures as a consequence of the impact of both Covid-19 and the cost-of-living crisis.
So, we are looking for somebody who is creative, resourceful and reliable to work with our small local organisation, to not only help us survive these difficult times, but develop and grow in them as well.
Please note: We are not expecting the potential volunteer to be a fundraising expert and there is plenty of scope within this role to gain new skills and knowledge while using your existing ones.
- Carry out online research into potentail funders, donors and other opportunities
- Help with producing grant applications and proposals for funders where appropriate
- Help with identifying and developing corporate, trust and individual relationship opportunities where approrpiate
- Carry out a cost benefit analysis of the different types of fundraising opportunities that are appropriate for a small local charity like ours
- Help implement any agreed fundraising activities
- Help analyse the effectiveness of the above fundraising activities