We are dynamic and intensely ambitious for our organisation, small and personal but with a VERY big reach.
We are looking for some super-bright reliable volunteers with an interest in Autism.Interns at ASPIeRATIONS have the unique opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team of volunteers, tasked primarily with researching, fundraising and marketing projects. Their work will influence not only the strategy of the organisation, but will also have a direct impact on the neuro-diverse community. In exchange, they are provided an unrivalled chance for personal and professional development in a diverse organisation with connections to the private, public, and non-profit sectors.
The work may involve:
- Web research
- Strategy, monitoring and social media content
- Involvement in the building of our new website
- Working with businesses: maintaining current relationships and initiating new ones
- Business development: launching our new e-learning module
- Working with universities and other educational institutions
- Sourcing grants and other funding
- Working with Camden Council
- An exciting new digital project helping candidates to develop interview skills, etc
- Building a speakers /spokespersons bureau for high performing autistic individuals
- Resourcing and recruiting skills like graphic design, video making and editing copywriting et cetera relevant,
….. and many other things will crop up as and when. We are always moving forward as new areas and opportunities are spotted.
This opportunity would not be helping just one aspect of ASPIERATIONS but would involve working on different areas enabling you to learn a great deal more about all aspects of social enterprise both with the community we serve and with businesses. Ideal or those interested in business, marketing, psychology, creativity and entrepreneurship.