Everything you need to know about the General Election Find out more

All clubs and societies are required to assess their activities for risk (by creating a risk assessment).
Please expand the sections below for further information. 
Personal Accident Insurance Our personal accident insurance only covers current full-time UCL students. Personal accident cover for all full
It is vital that all accidents and near misses are reported to the Union.
Hired Equipment For the equipment you hire to be covered by Students' Union UCL insurance it needs to be logged and submitted to our insurance company.