Due to Covid-19 applications are currently on hold until further notice.
This is a volunteer role that will help us promote and deliver our weekly Project Active sessions.
We want our participants to feel welcomed and supported, and it is important to us that all our volunteers demonstrate confidence, friendliness and good communication skills.
You do not need any qualifications to volunteer on the programme, all we require is enthusiasm, commitment and a passion for encouraging more students to get active.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming new and returning participants each week
- Helping the session instructor set up and take down any equipment needed on the day
- Overseeing session registration and accurately collecting attendance data
- Getting feedback from participants to help us improve our sessions
- Running a monthly social media takeover
Benefits (besides the CV experience!):
- You will be provided with a Project Active kit top
- A free lunch voucher for the day of your session
- You can participate in your chosen session for free