Our society raises awareness and understanding of autism spectrum conditions among UCL students. All UCL students are welcome to join. You do not need an autism diagnosis. There is also a peer support group within the society run by and for students who identify as autistic/having autism/Asperger’s/on the spectrum/etc.
Reasons to join include:
(Choose ‘remote’ membership when registering, or ‘standard’ if you’d like to contribute £3 to the running of society activities.)
- Socials open to all society members – meet new people, find friends and socialise
- Autistic Peer Group (APG) socials – support each other, share experiences and socialise
- Online activities include watch parties, browser games and Minecraft!
- Guest speakers ranging from researchers and healthcare professionals to artists and musicians
- In-person events planned for the future
- All events and activities are optional with no pressure to participate/contribute! ☺
Our Discord server:
Discord is our primary online social space where members can chat, attend online events and stay up to date on society news. Discord works in your browser and you can also download the app for your desktop/mobile devices. After joining our Discord server, please follow the steps in the #🙂read-me-first channel to gain access to the members channels.