Mature and Part-time Students' Officer

Students who are studying part-time at any level and students who are over the age of 21 when starting their undergraduate degree are represented in the Students' Union by the Mature and Part-time Students' Officer. They're here to represent the interests and concerns of mature and part-time students to both the Union and UCL.

If you would like to contact the Mature and Part-time Students' Officer, you can email [email protected].

Tuition Fee Funding for Mature and Part-time Students

You can find information about tuition fee support for mature and part-time students from UCL's Student Funding team. They have a scholarship finder tool, and a Student Funding Adviser who you can book an appointment with once you have started your studies.

You can also find out if you're eligible for the Student Finance maintenance loan or grant here.

Personal Tutors

If for any reason you are struggling on your course or need some support and encouragement with your studies, your personal tutor is always on hand to help. You can find some information on the kind of support you can expect from your personal tutor here.