The purpose of the Receptionist Volunteer is to assist the Central Services team in helping support administrative/receptionist tasks.
- Meet and greet visitors and ensure people sign in and out of the building
- Assist with admin based projects including but not limited to: phone answering, diary management (Outlook), filing, photocopying, shredding, data input, formatting, and e-filing
- Other project-based administration including but not limited to: phone work, mail outs, and record keeping
- Take messages for staff members as required
• Induction to Centre 404 reception and the work of Centre 404
• Introduction to staff in the building
• Ongoing supervision during the placement