St Joseph’s Hospice relies on the generosity and support of our local community to permit us to continue providing for our patients and their families. We need to raise around £7 million a year to keep the Hospice running and source income through a number of channels.
We’re always looking for volunteers to help us with bucket collections throughout the festive season. Bucket collections are fun, sociable and a great way to meet new people whilst also raising vital funds for St Joseph’s Hospice.
Bucket collections tend to take place at Supermarkets, Stations and Shopping centres. Requirements of the role:
- Happy to talk to members of the public in a warm and friendly manner.
- Wearing a St Joseph's T-Shirt whilst fundraising.
- Accept rejection- some people won't want to talk to you and it's ok!
- Working with volunteers and St Joseph's Staff.
- Confident to talk to new people about the hospice.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about helping the Hospice