This bespoke online workshop is designed by Up Skill 4 Life to develop your skills in driving positive change, including taking action, running successful campaigns and increasing engagement.
It will be delivered by Jonathan Day, Founder and Learning & Development Consultant at Up Skill 4 Life. Established in 2009, Up Skill 4 Life specialises in skills based training with a particular focus on leadership, management & early careers development. Jonathan has been fortunate enough to partner with an incredibly diverse client base; across the business, not-for-profit and university sectors. This places Jonathan in the unique position of both developing and learning from, many different teams, leaders and cultures. Jonathan’s philosophy towards training workshop design & delivery is simple – it should always be agile to a group’s needs, interactive and Never Use Slides.
In this session we will cover:
- The key steps to successful change campaigning
- Picking your battles - taking action on legitimate issues
- Ensuring a member focus in change campaigning
- Identifying & engaging key influencers
- The role of communication in campaign success
- Exploring campaign tools & tactics
- Evaluating the impact of your campaigns
- Campaigning as a registered charity
The workshop will be conducted through a variety of learning methods:
- Interactive group activities & practical exercises
- Group discussions
- Individual activities
- Public speaking practice
- Feedback & peer to peer reviews
- Tutor insights
Please only buy a ticket if you can attend so that you don't prevent other students from booking a space.