ALL aboard! It's time to seas the day! We're having a boat party onboard the Golden Sunrise and you're invited!
Sail away across the River Thames, whilst listening to some banging tunes. The Golden Sunrise is a stunning 2 level party boat, with a snug saloon downstairs, a split-level sun deck to the rear for those perfect selfies, and an impressive sound system.
You're going to have a fun night, here's what to expect:
- A three-hour sea-nic cruise as you sail past London’s iconic landmarks along the River Thames
- A free drink on us!
- Two fully stocked bars
- A DJ playing all your favourite songs
- New friend-ships
- A whale of a time
If one party simply isn't enough, join us at our official after party in Soho.
18+ event please bring a VALID ID (Student ID will not be accepted)
- Arrive at Temple Pier at 17:45.
- Get onboard the Golden Sunrise at 18:15.
- The Golden Sunrise departs at 18:30.
- The Golden Sunrise returns to Temple Pier at 21:15/21:30
- Facemasks should be worn on the pier.
- Security will refuse entry to anyone drinking in the queue, including anybody found to be intoxicated and there is a zero-tolerance policy to drugs.
A message from Capital Pleasure Boats:
In order to keep ourselves, our friends and families, other passengers, staff and crew safe and to avoid having to self-isolate we strongly suggest you ask everyone coming on board to do a lateral flow test within 24 hours prior to coming on board and only attend if the test is negative and they do not have any of the COVID-19 symptoms. If the test is positive or they have symptoms then they should follow government advice on isolation and further testing.
Opposite Temple Tube Station
Ask for details