Full Stop to bullying, harassment and sexual misconduct
- To ensure all new and returning students are trained on the Active Bystander course
- To ensure every student is aware about how to report any incident(s) that take place at UCL and/or remotely
- To ensure every student feels comfortable to safely intervene in situations that include bullying, harassment and sexual misconduct.
- To deliver Active Bystander training to union clubs and societies as part of compulsory training
- For students to feel safe during their time at UCL.
- To ensure all new students at every level of study in the department undertake the workshops delivered by the Active Bystander Programme as part of their induction.
- For departments to champion challenging bullying, harassment and sexual misconduct at UCL