Welcome to our Gym Rules
Check out our gym rules before making your visit to help keep everyone safe.
- Please ensure to always wear appropriate attire. This means no jeans or cargo trousers, no bare feet, and no bare chests.
- Please only use liquid chalk and be prepared to clean up after yourself.
- You are prohibited from taking photographs or filming without written permission from management.
- The last entry is thirty minutes before closing. Entry after this point will not be granted.
- On completion of use, please be considerate and return the equipment to the proper place.
- Bags are prohibited on the gym floor. Please put bags in the lockers provided.
- Please ensure to wipe down equipment after use, antibacterial wipes can be found on the gym floor.
- Do not consume food in the gym. If you wish to eat, Bloomsbury Fitness Café is situated on the ground floor.
- Do not enter Bloomsbury Fitness under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not bring pets to Bloomsbury Fitness. Only guide dogs are allowed on site.
- Do not smoke anywhere in Bloomsbury Fitness.
Last Updated February 2023